The WUFO Mix 1080 and Power 96.5 FM is currently seeking Interns Starting this Spring 2023 for the following:
Video Editor (In-House)
Applicants must be: In school, have a Flexible Schedule, and live in Buffalo. We’re seeking young, energetic, hardworking, creative, Passionate about broadcasting, and quick learners to join our team.
WUFO Mix 1080 & Power 96.5 offer a year-round opportunity for students to apply classroom theory to practical experience. Our internship program allows students to experience firsthand the reality of working in the radio broadcasting industry. Interns can test their creative talent, exercise their analytical skills and increase their understanding of broadcasting operations and trends. WUFO Mix 1080 & Power 96.5 internship program oﬀers opportunities in Journalism, Production Promotion, Digital Media, and Sports. Our internships oﬀer meaningful educational and work experiences designed to meet the academic and career goals of the intern. Our management team will teach and encourage, but it’s up to the student to bring enthusiasm to learn. Because internships at WUFO Mix 1080 & Power 96.5 are designed for learning experiences only, they are unpaid.
- 18 years of age
- Enrolled in an accredited school, college, or university
- Able to provide a letter from the school stating that the student will be granted credit for the internship.
- Strong communication skills
- Have a genuine interest in media/new media and the growing digital entertainment industry.
- A great sense of humor works too.
- Students who have graduated from high school and are planning or attending an accredited college are eligible.
- Participants must have good computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication abilities, and knowledge of current events.
- Applicants must be able to meet the minimum time commitment.
- Computer use is required.
- Applicants must have access to a phone, computer, and high-speed internet connection for the full duration of this internship.
- Ability to create and post social media – Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
- Students will gain valuable information and experience in the radio industry
- Students may also receive industry access and privileged admission to events equal to no monumental value
Job Type: Internship (Unpaid)
- Monday to Friday
- weekends (when necessary)
Ability to commute:
- Buffalo, NY 14202: Reliably commute or
Work Location: In person
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com